Water & Power Ministry Islamabad Jobs 2016:
Government of Pakistan is offering Water & Power Ministry Islamabad Jobs 2016. Posts scales are from BPS 11 to 14. Candidates having national identity can apply for the said posts. Since these posts are connected with NTS. Therefore, you must have to give the test of NTS.
Post info and Eligibility Criteria of Water & Power Ministry Islamabad Jobs 2016:
- There is 1 post of Assistant (BPS-14).Candidate must have graduation degree. The age limit for the post is 18-25 years. Regional quota is of Sindh (R) and duty place will be the Capital Islamabad.
- Second post is of Stenographer (BPS-14).Intermediate with 80/40 words per minute in shorthand. Typing speed is as thus also necessary for this post. Computer cultured will be preferred. Age limit for this post is 18-25 years. Regional quota is of Punjab-01 and Sindh (R) 01. Duty place will be Islamabad. There are two seats for this post.
- Third post is of Draughtsman (BPS-11).3 years diploma in draughtsmanship from government affiliated polytechnic institute or from any recognized institution, Civil Engineering is necessary for this post. Therefore, candidate must have this diploma. Limit of age is 18-25 years. Regional quota is of Punjab and place of duty is Islamabad. There is only one seat for this post.
Other information about Water & Power Ministry Islamabad Jobs 2016:
- Feel little free because there is some relaxation in age limit according to Government Policy.
- Appointments will be according to Provincial/Regional quota.
- Female candidates and candidates belong to minorities will have preference.
- There is no TA/DA for any candidate.
How to apply for Water & Power Ministry Islamabad Jobs 2016:
Hence, you have to download the Application form and Deposit slip from website of NTS. After that pay the fee of form in any online branch of ABL,UBL or MCB. Since this form submission process is not online, therefore please fill the form properly.
Send the filled form with the copy of paid deposit slip to the NTS office at: NTS Headquarters, 1-E, Sector I-8/2, Islamabad. Last date of submission is 03-07-2016. Therefore, try to send your application before time. Forms with incomplete information and unpaid deposit slip will be unacceptable. NTS do not accept any documents, therefore, do not attach your documents and diplomas with application form.
Finally, if you have questions or complaints about article, either you want furthermore info about all articles or you face any problem because of the content. Please contact us. We will bat an eye on it because of betterment of site.