Wildlife & Parks Department Punjab jobs 2016: Punjab Wildlife & Parks Department is offering jobs of Stenographer for its one the running projects. The department is running a project at Gatwala, Faisalabad. The name of project is “Capacity Building of Research & Training in Wildlife Discipline”. The said post is for the candidates who are having domicile of province Punjab.
Furthermore info about Wildlife & Parks Department Punjab jobs 2016:
- The said post is of Stenographer (BPS-14). Intermediate or equal degree from recognized board is necessary. As well as candidate must have strong grip on typing. Speed must be of 70 w.p.m in shorthand in English and 35 w.p.m in typing.
- Furthermore, age limit for this post is 18 to 25 years.
- Candidate must have domicile of Punjab Province.
- The post is on contract basis. Contract will end with the fulfillment of project.
Especially relevant information of Wildlife & Parks Department Punjab jobs 2016:
Number of posts are 02. Place of posting will be Punjab Wildlife research center Gatwala, Faisalabad. . You can either send application by hand or by post. Since the department does not allow any TA/DA, therefore, do not demand.
Candidates having good skills of computer will have preference. The appointment will be according to contract Appointment Policy 2004. There is five year age relaxation also. Therefore candidates above 28 may also apply.
The last date of form submission is 13-07-2016 from now. Therefore, send your applications in the office of Director General Wildlife & Parks in time. The office address is, Director General Wildlife & Parks Punjab, 2-Sanda Road, Lahore.
How to apply:
- Attach copies of academic documents, domicile, computerized ID card, experience certificate and two passport size photographs with application.
- Incomplete or late received forms will be rejected.
Note: Test of shorthand and typing will be on 18-27-2016 and interview on 19-07-2016.